Key Features :
- Higher Bulk Density reduces the tendency of segregation in MUPS formulation and makes it most suitable for such dosage form.
- Possibility of formulation of high tablet weight / capsule fill weight in smaller die / capsule size respectively.
- Homogenously physically bounded glidants provides uniform / consistent finished product with respect to reduce sticking and hardness.
- Reduced sensitivity towards hydrophobic lubricants such as Magnesium Stearate.
- Reduced sensitivity to lubrication time and blending time, improves reproducibility.
- Preventing Segregation in MUPS
- Preventing Crushing of pellets
Cas no. – 212693817 (9004-34-6 / 112945-52-5)